Dugouts are a critical component of player safety and comfort at any ballpark. Protecting athletes during rain delays and from damaging UV rays is exactly what these dugouts do while giving your ballfields the wow factor to keep teams coming back.
- Pre-engineered all steel structure is supported with 3”x3” steel columns. Columns are plate-mounted and anchored to a thickened edge cement pad pursuant to local building codes. The frame is finished with Industrial Tnemec paint and backed by a 40-year finish warranty.
- 24 gauge metal roof is dent resistant & heavy load bearing compared to most competitive systems 26 or 29 gauge metal roofs. Available in many color & trim options.
- Standard size options include 20’, 30’, and 40’ lengths and 8’ or 10’ depths. Sizing can be easily customized to fit the need.
- Ten-year material warranty.
- Easy assembly with limited personnel. All parts are marked for assembly and come with simple to follow step by step instructions.