The netting experts at USS are at your service to assist you in picking the right netting for your application and budget. Contact us today to help you from design through installation.
Dyneema® Netting is the thinnest and strongest netting material on the market. Made of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene, Dyneema Netting is up to 15x stronger than steel & up to 40% stronger than aramid fibers at equal diameters. This combination of strength and thin strands provides the best spectator safety and visibility.
#18 Plateena Dyneema® Netting - With a combination of thin strands and 385lbs of break strength, Plateena Dyneema netting has been used in professional sports venues around the globe. Plateena Netting is twisted double-knotted for additional tightness and stability. The strands are black solution dyed for better color stability and UV resistance.
Dyneema netting isn’t a fit for every application or budget, so we offer numerous options for nylon netting. Nylon Netting is versatile and strong, using high-grade nylon knotted on the square. Each strand is solution dyed for UV protection before knitting, followed by an additional UV-bonded coating for maximum outdoor longevity.
Common Nylon Netting Options: (Netting #s reference the twine size. The smaller the number, the smaller the twine diameter.)
- #24 Knotted Nylon- 1 ¾” Square mesh UV treated commonly used for foul ball and outfield netting.
- #36 Knotted Nylon- 1 ¾” Square mesh UV treated commonly used for direct impact netting for backstops and batting cages
- #42 Knotted Nylon- 1 ¾” Square mesh UV treated commonly used for high impact netting for backstops and batting cages
- #18 Knotted Nylon Golf Netting- 7/8” Square mesh UV treated commonly used for direct impact commercial facilities #30 Knotted Nylon Hockey & Lacrosse Netting- 1 ½” Square mesh UV treated commonly used for outdoor hockey and lacrosse fields
- #36 Knotted Nylon Soccer & Basketball Netting- 4” Square mesh UV-treated barrier netting
Don’t see what you are looking for? We have other specialty netting for virtually any application.