Our low-maintenance cages use poles designed for netting systems, durable hardware, and high-quality netting. Using the top of line materials creates a safe practice area for players of any age to get their HACKS in for years to come.
- 8” Steel posts coated in STYRX anti-corrosion paint. STRYX is so durable that it is used on the Alaskan Pipeline. Also available in industrial enamel paint or powder coat finish.
- Steel tension cable with a mid-cable provides the ultimate support to minimize sag.
- Nets are #42 solution dyed with overlapping entry flaps for convenient entry & safe containment.
- Hack Shacks can be placed side by side or end to end by sharing poles. A multiple-unit cage saves you money per cage because it reduces material costs and labor.
- Custom size and Indoor cages are available.
- Warranty- 5-year warranty on the entire system